The operator does not cooperate with companies that provide him with various services. The operator does not sell, transfer or disclose personal data to third parties.
However, the Operator reserves the right to use or transfer any data that will be necessary to comply with legal regulations, to protect the integrity of the network, to fulfill the User's request or in the course of judicial and public interest investigations.
Third Party Codes
We use codes from Google on our websites to help us analyze the behavior of website visitors.
This site uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). The Google Analytics service uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer, enabling the analysis of how this site is used by its users. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the site (including your IP address) will be transmitted by Google to and stored on servers in the United States.
"Cookies" are information that is transferred from the website to the hard drive of the User's computer. Cookies allow the website to remember important information that will make it easier for the User to continue using it.
When using this site, the User may not interfere with the security of this site, may not use this site to transfer malicious files and attempt to penetrate into publicly inaccessible areas of this site. A user who also violates the rules of service (ROS) will be blocked without compensation, or removed from the system. The user is also obliged to respect the Operator's copyright to these pages.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The manner in which the personal data of the Users of the e-shop / website blaze-staking.eu is handled results from the applicable legal regulations, in particular from Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data (ZOOÚ).
- the reason for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of the contract, the fulfillment of the administrator's legal obligations and the legitimate interest of the provider. We need your personal data (email, IP address, cookies) for the operation of the system. Without it, our services could not function.
- for the operation of the service on the Internet, we use the services of a web hosting and server hosting provider, which are checked in terms of safe processing of personal data and we have concluded an appropriate contract and confidentiality agreement.
Rules of Service (ROS)
1) it is forbidden to use any semi-automatic scripts, macros, programs, robots or attempt to manipulate the source code or bypass the mechanics of the system
2) it is forbidden to create multiple accounts per person
3) it is forbidden to create your own referrals to the structure
4) Accounts inactive for more than 7 days and without logging in will be deleted
If you violate the rules, your account will be permanently blocked or deleted without compensation!